JUST A THING

Its like she owns sun shine
when she is happy
Its like she has stolen moon's beauty
when she gives a quirky smile
Its like she is a majestic star
when she is praised
Its like she has a house on clouds
when she admires the breeze around her
Its like a blooming rose
when she turns for me
Its like she is the queen of angels
when she comes in my dreams

Its like heaven on earth
when i listen the sound of my name on her lips
Its like i cannot stop thinking about her
unless my heart stops beating
Its like i cannot forget any moment with her
unless my mind is in peace forever
Its like i am numb like a lost sculpture
unless her touch,will brings me back to life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well dude i dont know who is it now........ it used to be SWATi for sometime ....


alas another fantsy.....

Anonymous said...

i knew it.......akhir ye poem bhi to usi ke liya likhi gayi hai...hehe
by da way gud job......

Kunal Ashok said...

"Its like she" is going to cry now ....

Kunal Ashok said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Eccentric Expressor's Headline Animator

Blogger Widgets