A LOOK

A look into your eyes,shows d most beautiful ahead
A look at your lips ,shows d happiness to lead
A look onto your face,shows everything is best ahead
A look at u , makes me as numb as dead

I look at the way she talks nonstop
Its just starting of a long hop
I look at the smile that pops
after every thought that she drops
I look at her astound face
cant stop myself , to embrace
I look at her addled smile
thats when i want to make her mine

I look at the way she enjoys my touch
with her i will have the best brunch
I look at her ways of cajoling
which makes me keep dreaming
I look at the way she loves me
makes me feel vunerable when she miss me
I look at you ...my most beautiful mirror
see myself in you, my lover

1 comment:

Aakanksha said...

All your looks...can make anyone look...all the beautiful love which you have..which makes whatever you look..the way it looks..for your look !

Eccentric Expressor's Headline Animator

Blogger Widgets