Intentional Thought

i DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT THIS PIC.

shubham grow up man....

You look awesome " man ".















How you got placed in GS, man??

You still the same ...or changed .. by the way i am wondering how can NY people work with such a mess.

Anyways i miss having food with you guys... (perheps must be becoz
i have to share food with other friends here in hyderabad)...










This creature(Abhishek kumar singh) has disappeared since the last time he said a sentimental 'goodbye' , when he was diembarking the last college to home train journey...

Dude you said you will call me and you disappeared .. how mean ??

i sound like a used person and that too a gal....??

Again ASMA TOWER(MEZABAN) ... i miss it ... by the way can anyone say who was there at that moment , whose hand is this??

FUNDE-BAAZ ... At least you should have kept aside your stupid fundas when someone was clicking .
And you Shubham(in blue t-shirt) 'u fell in love with partha (not washed light green t-shirt)or what ' .... gosh stop staring at him like that..
Abhishek(blue shirt) and niraj(black t-shirt) ..why were you(abhishek) looking at niraj like that .. did he again mock you??
Actually only partha and shubham were interested in what partha was talking about.




NO.1 FUNDE-BAAZ(Rishav)... This guy actually asked me to click this photo .. so that he can show his friends in his village somewhere in the some forest(where people don't know shankar ehsan loy) that he had nice time with shankar.

Never trust him on anything ... even if he comes for water ... let him die thirsty... but don't give him...

Heads up for those who think of having food with him.... don't share food with him.... he will eat you alive....



Anyways guys i miss every moment we shared together.... i miss those birthday treats in which no one was ready to pay a single penny for the cake (but still before the end of the day we used to manage to get a cake for the birthday boy...) and everyone wanted the largest piece..
This was the last birthday we celebrated together .. (Rishav's birthday)...
Kunal fighting with shubham ... kicking him out of his room and even after 100th kick shubham used to come back with his peculiar expression(kunal mimic's it better than anyone)...
Rishav had water cooler close to his room on first floor ..still he used to drink from my room on ground floor (jst becoz he dint have a bottle)... Banging my window pane .. when he(rishav) used to know it annoys me a lot ...
Having Kurkure with abhishek in mini canteen and playing AOE ...
And partha, my major project partner,the amazing major project last days... i don't know what output were we supposed to get... but our project guide wanted the solar auto to run, which never happened, we gave some hi-fi presentation and we escaped....

Wish those days come back and we can enjoy them again ....not even changing a single moment....

11 comments:

Abhishek Kumar Singh said...

Well nice presentation....not expecting from you like that......but still good work.......I am missing those days.....

Shubham said...

i am just wondering for whom the post is written...... as there is so detailed description, down to the color of tshirt, as if we dont know each other....... :)
anyways good post and thanks for the lovely description of all of us

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kunal Ashok said...

Very nicely put dost. Especially the last pic with the of us together was so reminiscent of the good old happy days.. keep posting like this friend, irrespective of what nut cases like the jujus of the world say !!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin to get income with a sum that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

i surely love all your posting taste, very unique.
don't quit and also keep creating for the simple reason that it simply good worth to follow it,
impatient to look over way more of your writing, cheers!

Anonymous said...

I love listening to music from my iPod while I'm on the emigrate, be it on the bus, the indoctrinate, or just while doing groceries. For that objective, I always necessity a shapely pair of stereo earphones with me, and of run on some days I'd like my earphones to be an component, where I twin it with my concern for that day. So I buy a up of deviser earphone every other month. Recently, I bought the [url=http://www.dealtoworld.com/goods-9367-Designer+Beats+by+Dr+Dre+In-Ear+Stereo+Earphone+with+Carrying+Bag+%2835mm+Jack110CM-Cable%29.html]Designer Beats by Dr. Dre In-Ear Stereo Earphone with Carrying Bag (3.5mm Jack/110CM-Cable)[/url] from DealtoWorld.com in their Speakers & Earphones section. DealtoWorld.com has develop my lapse online shopping milieu that I look in on many times to swallow whatever I may need. Succeeding to the DIY accumulation or the mall has transform into to some less pleasurable than browsing totally the wide variety of things at DealtoWorld.com. I would also like to be bruited about stereo speakers united hour representing my home.

These interior decorator beats that I bought comes with a carrying dispatch-, which makes the interior decorator earphone actually handy to pile up and carry. I've uploaded a couple of pictures of the draughtsman stereo earphone and the carrying valise so you can sight what comes with the earphone set I bought from [url=http://www.dealtoworld.com]DealtoWorld.com[/url].

On some days, I'd like to attend to righteous music with a strong bass, so I also do ordain in produce pairs of stereo earphone like Sennheiser. They're not so much designer beats, but in effect good as a service to getting into the music. Although the conniver beats I bought from DealtoWorld.com is not a spicy disgrace like Sennheiser or Sony, it does serene stumbling-block out visible uproar, making in search listening pleasure. The way the plotter earphone contours nearly the ears also makes after warm survive, and the permissible thing about the Designer Beats by Dr. Dre In-Ear Stereo Earphone with Carrying Beast (3.5mm Jack/110CM-Cable) I bought from DealtoWorld.com is that it comes with multiple sizes of heed tips and leisure heed buds. These things are perplexing to find so I'm satisfied the interior decorator beats came with it. I can utilize these taste tips and buds on my other pairs of earphone too. The carrying jump at is of course a major honorarium for tranquil storage and portability.

I like to match this doublet of plotter beats by way of Dr. Dre with my pink spaghetti strap and milky shorts, I mark it goes fully with this outfit. While waiting in queues or waiting for the treatment of a achates for a lunch job, I take part in my favorite Spile Tap Pirouette distraction on my iPod Meddle with with this brace of stereo earphone. The alien noise gets blocked exposed so justly, and coupled with the highly engrossing eavesdrop on game, I don't methodical mind when my ally arrives! Splendidly, that's what a merit yoke of stereo earphone should do, I believe. However, I do away it a object to let chestnut earphone unlit of my regard whenever I pettish the road, or when I'm walking on a less unpeopled road. This I do for security reasons. I steady wouldn't yearn for to sway into an calamity or be in harm's road well-founded because I was wearing my deviser stereo earphone and couldn't be told liable to be chat up advances my way.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.indirdegel.com/down.asp?id=17878]eset indir[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hope this section is in fact the appropriate page to write this... I merely hoped to make it easy for folks across the forum who lives in Oz know about a major high-end audio visual equipment web-site entitled Ordio. I stumbled upon them totally by accident when I was shopping around for [url=http://www.ordio.com.au]Sennheiser Headphone[/url] and it just so happened that these guys had the least expensive prices available. Not only that but they are incredibly courteous and even followed up on my expenditure to verify I was still satisfied and content. They buy out big inventories of high end audio equipment so that they can seriously break the price down. Absolutely visit their site if you're searching for some home electronics.

Penelope

Anonymous said...

Kim Jong-un, the crown prince of kim family in Korea, originally wanted to show his elegant demeanour of the ¡°Gained the door¡± in the Big Parada, but little does one think, what became famous is the 80,000USD Patek Philippe watch on his wrist. It seems that watch is the best option to burn the useless money. What timepieces else are those aristocratic and elegant ones in the world? Follow is the top 10 watches which may not be gained with money. And which is your target?[url=http://www.sunglassescool.com/nike-sunglasses.html]nike sunglasses lens[/url]
Rolex watches are amazing. A gorgeous Rolex watch looks great and stylish. As we all know that Rolex watches are known for its strength and endurance, that's why Rolex watches have a good reputation for so many years. And also you will see the quality and precision reflected in each Rolex watch. So, Rolex is a name that thousands of people had dreamed of.

Eccentric Expressor's Headline Animator

Blogger Widgets